You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
Hi Johan, would you consider moving tap2junit to the nodejs organization?
I was looking at a couple of tap2junit failures on Node's CI but realized that I can't really make changes because there is no way to publish a new version.
@bnoordhuis do you have a pypi account? @Trott@mhdawson@rvagg -- we use this, but to maintain it we'd need pypi accounts to publish it to -- or we could just vendor it into node perhaps?
Its copyright status and code heritage is not clear to me, if that matters. Only one file has a copyright statement, and it's GPL, by Redhat.
I am willing to do the PyPI mechanics and be responsible for the repo but does the Node.js TSC need to weigh in on creating the new repo especially given the copyright question?
I am willing to do the PyPI mechanics and be responsible for the repo but does the TSC need to weigh in on creating the new repo especially given the copyright question?
@jbergstroem On node.js side we have to wait about 2 more days to accept the repo, but if you could add pypi credentials for cclauss and initiate the xfer, I think that will allow us to press the "accept the transfer" button in a couple days. Thanks!
Activity
jbergstroem commentedon Jul 25, 2019
Sorry, been on vacation. Sure - lets get it done.
cclauss commentedon Sep 21, 2019
Bump on this one. #5 seems to be blocking Python 3 progress at nodejs/node#29451 (comment)
sam-github commentedon Sep 22, 2019
@bnoordhuis do you have a pypi account? @Trott @mhdawson @rvagg -- we use this, but to maintain it we'd need pypi accounts to publish it to -- or we could just vendor it into node perhaps?
Its copyright status and code heritage is not clear to me, if that matters. Only one file has a copyright statement, and it's GPL, by Redhat.
cclauss commentedon Sep 22, 2019
I am willing to do the PyPI mechanics and be responsible for the repo but does the Node.js TSC need to weigh in on creating the new repo especially given the copyright question?
Trott commentedon Sep 22, 2019
The policy for transferring a repo into the nodejs org is at https://github.com/nodejs/admin/blob/4f463ad194a48a7d73c1d94588903539819fcbe2/GITHUB_ORG_MANGEMENT_POLICY.md#repositories. In a nutshell: open an issue in the admin repository, wait 72 hours, transfer it in if no one opposes doing so.
cclauss commentedon Sep 22, 2019
Done at nodejs/admin#413
cclauss commentedon Sep 22, 2019
Please add cclauss
sam-github commentedon Sep 23, 2019
@jbergstroem On node.js side we have to wait about 2 more days to accept the repo, but if you could add pypi credentials for
cclaussand initiate the xfer, I think that will allow us to press the "accept the transfer" button in a couple days. Thanks!jbergstroem commentedon Sep 24, 2019
@sam-github will do.
Edit:
cclaussas owner oftap2juniton pypi@nodejs/buildteamcclauss commentedon Sep 24, 2019
👍 I got a notice that I have been added as Owner to the PyPI project tap2junit by jbergstroem.
sam-github commentedon Sep 24, 2019
@cclauss Great, @jbergstroem thanks!