Skip to content

2025 DevOps Community of Practice Agendas #148

Closed

Description

@chelseyklein

Overview

This issue tracks meeting agendas and summaries for the DevOps COP meetings.

Template for agenda

## 2025-MM-DD
_[Back to Top](#)_

### AGENDA
- [ ] Welcome!
  - [ ] Intros (if new members)
  - [ ] Add people to the [roster](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j6l2cdyAEZ73NCXw0CwwMnh8tZda-oE7tu8usBwv4Bs/edit?gid=2032152864#gid=2032152864)
- [ ] Onboarding - [Next Steps](https://github.com/hackforla/devops-security/issues/new?assignees=&labels=Complexity%3A+Prework%2C+Feature%3A+Onboarding%2FContributing.md%2C+role+missing%2C+size%3A+1pt&projects=&template=pre-work-template-devops-security.md&title=Pre-work+Checklist%3A+DevOps-Security-Member%3A+%5Breplace+brackets+with+your+name%5D) 
- [ ] Status updates from present team members
- [ ] Project support
- [ ] Discussion
- [ ] Board Review
   - [ ] [Questions](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/73/views/1?filterQuery=status%3A%22Questions%2FReview%22)
   - [ ] [New Issue Review](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/73/views/1?filterQuery=status%3A%22New+Issue+Review%22) + Updates
   - [ ] Point to the [Prioritized Backlog](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/73/views/1?filterQuery=status%3A%22Prioritized+Backlog%22) if looking for issues to take on
- [ ] DevOps Security 
  - [ ] [PR Review](https://github.com/hackforla/devops-security/pulls)
- [ ] Incubator
  - [ ] [PR Review](https://github.com/hackforla/incubator/pulls) 
- [ ] DevOps
  - [ ] [PR Review](https://github.com/hackforla/ops/pulls)
### Resources

#### Notes for the project support section of the meeting
_If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here_

#### Notes from meeting

#### Action Items  (New Task Items)

Agenda Quick-Links

24 Sep
17 Sep
10 Sep
27 Aug
20 Aug
13 Aug
06 Aug
30 Jun
25 Jun
18 Jun
23 Apr
16 Apr
09 Apr
26 Mar
19 Mar
12 Mar
26 Feb
19 Feb
12 Feb
29 Jan
22 Jan
15 Jan


2024 Agendas

Activity

  1. chelseyklein commented on Jan 16, 2025

    @chelseyklein
    MemberAuthor

    2025-01-15

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  2. moved this from New Issue Review to Links/Recurring Tasks in CoP: DevOps: Project Boardon Jan 16, 2025
  3. chelseyklein commented on Jan 23, 2025

    @chelseyklein
    MemberAuthor

    2025-01-22

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  4. ExperimentsInHonesty commented on Jan 28, 2025

    @ExperimentsInHonesty
    Member

    @ale210 @RSkuma I have created the template for Decision Records issues (Research, Recommend, Write DR, Get Sign Of, and Make Implementation Issue)

    And I cleaned up those issues that needed the template. Some don't have a size, so if you could add those, it would be great
    hackforla/devops-security#65 (comment)
    hackforla/devops-security#64 (comment)

  5. RSkuma commented on Jan 30, 2025

    @RSkuma
    Member

    2025-01-29

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  6. ale210 commented on Feb 13, 2025

    @ale210
    Member

    2025-02-12

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

    • Review v2 PR for incubator
    • Create an issue for resource links (ex, how to commit to git)
    • Create an issue for adding lucky parking DNS domain to incubator
  7. 24 remaining items

  8. ale210 commented on Sep 11, 2025

    @ale210
    Member

    2025-09-10

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  9. rayneng commented on Sep 13, 2025

    @rayneng
    Member

    @ale210 @RSkuma Can we review this convo about Github CLI automations from the #ops Slack to the upcoming agenda?

    • relevant topics
      • @fyliu lists suggested automations useful for maintaining dev ticket (link to message)
      • I list manual work that is time consuming and required for PMs to do weekly, could likely be automated to some degree (link to message)
  10. ale210 commented on Sep 18, 2025

    @ale210
    Member

    2025-09-17

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  11. RSkuma commented on Sep 25, 2025

    @RSkuma
    Member

    2025-09-24

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  12. rayneng commented on Sep 26, 2025

    @rayneng
    Member

    Topic request for agenda

    311 Data is needing help with investigating a dead link to our github pages site

  13. rayneng commented on Sep 26, 2025

    @rayneng
    Member

    Bumping 2wk old topic request

    Dev automation requests

    • move new PRs into a certain column (issue status)
    • check PR to make sure it doesn't contain commits from the auto-formatter bot reformatting the previous commits

    PM automation requests

    • checking New Issue Approval tickets either have draft label + assignee OR no assignee + ready-for-X-lead label
    • checking Icebox issues have dependency label AND have a blocker relationship ticket (new feature on github)
    • checking Prioritized Backlog has no assignees on any tickets
    • checking In-Progress tickets have assignees, and "are not stale" (iirc this automation exists)
    • checking In-Review/Questions tickets have ready-for-X-lead label
    • ready-for-X-lead labels are removed when ticket moves from In-Review/Questions back to its prior status (and hopefully correct labels for that prior status are then applied ... )
  14. ale210 commented on Oct 9, 2025

    @ale210
    Member

    2025-10-15

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  15. ale210 commented on Oct 23, 2025

    @ale210
    Member

    2025-10-22

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  16. ale210 commented on Oct 30, 2025

    @ale210
    Member

    2025-10-29

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  17. ale210 commented on Nov 13, 2025

    @ale210
    Member

    2025-11-12

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  18. RSkuma commented on Nov 20, 2025

    @RSkuma
    Member

    2025-11-19

    Back to Top

    AGENDA

    Resources

    Notes for the project support section of the meeting

    If you are from a project and need DevOps support, please add notes here

    Notes from meeting

    Action Items (New Task Items)

  19. Rabia2219 commented on Dec 3, 2025

    @Rabia2219
    Member
  20. unpinned this issue on Dec 3, 2025
  21. moved this from Links/Recurring Tasks to Done in CoP: DevOps: Project Boardon Dec 3, 2025
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment

Metadata

Metadata

Type

No type

Projects

Relationships

None yet

Development

No branches or pull requests

Issue actions