Skip to content

TWE: 2026 UX Research Meeting Agenda #807

Open

Description

@Rabia2219

Overview

This issue tracks the agenda for the UX meetings for the Internship Project

Action Items

  • Add topics to discuss as agenda in comments
  • Update comment with progress made during meeting
  • Tag appropriate team members
  • Get feedback before next meeting

Templates

Slack Announcement

📣 UX Research Team Meeting Today @ 3PM
📝Agenda found here.
✅ Please see the "Prework" section to update your issues.

## [DATE] Research Meeting Agenda 

### Prework
- [ ] Add labels to any [Research Issues Missing Labels](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/3?filterQuery=label%3A%22role%3A+UI%2FUX+research%22%2C%22role%3A+UX+research+lead%22%2C%22ready+for+research+lead%22%2Clabel%3A%22role%3A+missing%22%2C%22milestone%3A+missing%22%2C%22complexity%3A+missing%22%2C%22Participant+Type%3A+missing%22%2C%22size%3A+missing%22%2C%22feature%3A+missing%22)
- [ ] If you have questions regarding the project, add them to a comment in this issue: https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/59
- [ ] Review your issues and update issues with the [update template](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/wiki/How-to-give-updates-on-your-issues).
- [ ] While you are waiting on feedback or approval on your issue, please assign yourself to an issue that needs to be peer reviewed by using the link below
    - [Issues need to be peer reviewed](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen%20is%3Aissue%20-label%3A%22ready%20for%20research%20lead%22%20label%3A%22needs%20peer%20review%22)
       - If the issue has two assignees, that means a peer reviewer has been assigned to that issue. Please assign yourself to one that hasn't been assigned yet. 
    - [Issues in the prioritized backlog column](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=label%3A%22role%3A+UI%2FUX+research%22)
- [ ] Check for new questions https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/59
- [ ] Review the [Questions and Review column](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=status%3A%22Questions%2FReview%22+-label%3A%22Ready+for+product%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+research+lead%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+dev+lead%22+-label%3A%22status%3A+template+testing+%28step+2b%29%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+org+rep%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+Design+Lead%22) to make sure that every issue is tagged with a `ready for...` label (e.g., `ready for product`)
    - [ ] [Research](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=label%3A%22ready+for+research+lead%22+status%3A%22questions%2Freview%22) 
- [ ] If you want to discuss something specific to our team, add items to this agenda under "New agenda items" 

### Recurring Action Items
- [ ]  Accountability and Support Check.
    - [ ]  Review assignments for each Research & Analysis team member (starting with those present)
        - [ ] [Angela](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/adarosh)
        - [ ] [Erin](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/erin-ryan-93)
        - [ ] [Gayathri](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/gayathri3120)
        - [ ] [Karen](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/karenamccoy)
        - [ ] [Liisa](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/Liibrarian)
        - [ ] [Rochelle](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/rlcampbe)
        - [ ] [Sara C.](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/saralc23)
        - [ ] [Ying](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/pandanista) 
        - [ ] [Yuliya](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/assigned/YulGlu)

### New agenda items

### FYIs

### Notes from meeting
- 

### Post Work
- 

Resources

Previous Agendas

Prior Meetings

Activity

  1. moved this from New Issue Approval to Agendas & Upkeep in P: TWE: Project Boardon Dec 5, 2025
  2. pinned this issue on Dec 5, 2025
  3. pandanista commented on Jan 6, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-01-06 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    • YO won't be able to attend Thursday's All Team Meeting

    Notes from meeting

    • RP027's research roadmap is drafted by RC, YO reviewed and discussed with RC.
      • YO will review it further post meeting, and add "Ready for Product" label
      • Need to confirm with Product whether we need to create new issue(s) for RP027.
      • After Product's approval, we can update wiki page.
    • RP019's research roadmap was created, and now it needs revision
      • YO will find the previous issue and decide whether to create a new issue for updating the roadmap or re-use the previous issue.
      • Once the issue gets found or created, YO will assign RC.
    • EasyRetro template: GS is now assigned to that issue per Bonnie
      • GS just self-assigned and is not sure where to start.
      • YO provided context and previous related issue and template drafts so GS could get familiar with the template and understand the purpose of the template

    Post Work

    • ✅ YO will locate the previous RP019's research roadmap issue, and decide to re-use or create a new issue for it.
    • Request issue updates from team members.
  4. pandanista commented on Jan 13, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-01-13 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • GS: Still need access to UI/UX vault to be able to work on the EasyRetro template.
      • Assigning the Initiative issue to fulfill her 20 hour OPT requirement while waiting on UI/UX vault access.
    • RC: working on updating RP019's research roadmap.
    • YO: working on PII wiki page and PII research folder template updates.
    • LC: Had questions regarding the follow-up steps, such as where to include the Interview feedback form.
      • YO instructed to include the interview feedback form in the "how to conduct interview" guide and on wiki research template page.
    • LC: didn't meet with Bonnie in Dec due to no response, so no progress on the Research Outstanding Item spreadsheet.

    Post Work

  5. pandanista commented on Jan 20, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-01-20 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • GS:
      • The initiative issue is done, but couldn't locate RP017's transcript clean up issue.
        • YO needs to find the RP017 issue and link it to the epic.
        • The team also discovered Intern011's interview wasn't in RP012's folder, assuming the interview didn't happen because the interview recording is nowhere to be found.
          • Based on the interview making issue, intern011's exit interview issue was not created because it didn't happen.
      • The Easy Retro template: just started looking into it.
    • KM: PII issue needs some clarification. YO clarified that the research plan folder being referred to the RP026's folder on the shared Google Drive under Research folder.
    • RC: RP019's research roadmap needs to be updated to reflect the changes since the original RP019 is now split into RP019 and RP027.
    • YO: PII wiki page and template making in progress.
    • KC:
      • Research issues with ready for prioritization labels can be moved to backlog column if research team deems it good to be worked on.
      • Update RP026's data analysis with KC: Met with SC last week to discuss more on the analysis plan and procedures.

    Post Work

    • Locate rp017's transcript related issue.
  6. pandanista commented on Jan 28, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-01-27 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • RP019 Research Roadmap updated: RC made edits to RP019, and didn't update RP023 since it was updated a few weeks ago
      • YO will review after the meeting
      • BW's comments can be resolved if the research roadmap documents look good.
    • EasyRetro template(s):
      • EasyRetro had some updates, and it is now limited to one board per month (archived boards included). https://intercom.help/easyretro/en/articles/4892108-how-the-free-version-of-easyretro-works
      • We have to delete the archived boards to be able to set up new ones in the future.
      • GS also had question regarding the templates, particularly how to make templates.
      • YO and GS had an 2 hour meeting regarding the templates and how to make and customize the templates

    Post Work

    • Assign RC a transcript peer review
  7. pandanista commented on Feb 10, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2025-02-10 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • GS: Finished the templates drafts of easyretro boards. Got stuck on drafting epic template for easyretro boards.
      • YO: Showed a number of existing epic templates to help GS get familiar with epic templates and action items
      • YO went through the template drafts for creating and consolidating EasyRetro boards for provided feedback during the meeting
      • GS will revise the template drafts
    • RC: Updated RP019's research roadmap
      • YO will check out the latest version and provide feedback post meeting.

    Post Work

  8. pandanista commented on Feb 12, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-02-17 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • GS: Templates for creating and consolidating the EasyRetro boards are revised, and the epic issue is also drafted.
      • Still need some updates or revisions.
    • RC: Research roadmap needs editing based on PM's comment, but needs clarification.
      • YO provided context on the internship program as well as RP019/RP027.
      • YO and RC updated the details of the research roadmap based on PM's comment.
      • RC will take another look to identify anything that is unclear or contradictory to update research roadmap for RP019 and RP027.

    Post Work

  9. pandanista commented on Feb 19, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-02-24 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    • No meeting next week.

    Notes from meeting

    • Wrapping up current issues for GS and RC so they can start working on TDM Calculator team's issues.
    • Assigning transcript issues to work on while waiting for issues to be ready to be worked on at TDM calculator team.

    Post Work

  10. pandanista commented on Mar 11, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-03-10 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • Assigned GS transcript issues to work on while waiting for issues to be ready to be worked on at TDM calculator team. Checked her progress.
    • Will assign RC a peer view transcript issue by the ned of the week if TDM calculator issues are not ready.

    Post Work

  11. pandanista commented on Mar 11, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-03-17 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • Reviewed TDM Calculator's project board, and there are a handful of issues that we can get started.
    • Assigned RC and GS each a RP006 issue: file names, PII; and after that we can apply templates to the files.
    • YO self-assigned a RP011 issue from TDM Calculator

    Post Work

  12. pandanista commented on Mar 24, 2026

    @pandanista
    Member

    2026-03-24 Research Meeting Agenda

    Prework

    Recurring Action Items

    New agenda items

    FYIs

    Notes from meeting

    • Checked on all the issues that are completed and in progress for TDM calculator team
    • Reviewed the issues
    • Assigning new issues

    Post Work

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment

Metadata

Metadata

Assignees

No one assigned

    Type

    No type

    Projects

    Relationships

    None yet

    Development

    No branches or pull requests

    Issue actions