Skip to content

TWE: 2026 All Team meeting Agenda #809

Open

Description

@Rabia2219

Overview

This issue tracks the agenda for the All Team meetings for the Internship Project

Action Items

  • Add your items to the next agenda
  • Make a link to the agenda in the list below
## All Team Meeting Agenda [yyyy-mm-dd]

### Prework
- [ ] Check for new questions https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/59
- [ ] Review the [Questions and Review column](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=status%3A%22Questions%2FReview%22+-label%3A%22Ready+for+product%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+research+lead%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+dev+lead%22+-label%3A%22status%3A+template+testing+%28step+2b%29%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+org+rep%22+-label%3A%22ready+for+Design+Lead%22) to make sure that every issue is tagged with a `ready for...` label (e.g., `ready for product`)
   - [ ] [Research](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=label%3A%22ready+for+research+lead%22+status%3A%22questions%2Freview%22)
   - [ ] [Product](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=label%3A%22Ready+for+product%22++status%3A%22Questions%2FReview%22+-label%3A%22status%3A+holding+for+KPIs%22)
   - [ ] [Dev](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=label%3A%22ready+for+dev+lead%22+status%3A%22Questions%2FReview%22)
   - [ ] [Design](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/1?filterQuery=status%3A%22Questions%2FReview%22%2C%22In+progress+%28actively+working%29%22+label%3A%22ready+for+Design+Lead%22)
- [ ] Review the issue you are assigned to and see if it needs an update: [How to do updates ](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/wiki/How-to-give-updates-on-your-issues)
- [ ] https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/93

### Agenda for PMs only

### FYI

### Roll Call:
 
- [ ] Angela Darosh
- [ ] Bonnie Wolfe
- [ ] Erin Ryan
- [ ] Gayathri Sasikumar
- [ ] Joshua Fishman
- [ ] Karen Chung
- [ ] Karen McCoy
- [ ] Liisa Caimano-Blackwell
- [ ] Rochelle Campbell
- [ ] Sara Chen
- [ ] Yingjie Ou
- [ ] Yuliya Gluhova
- [ ] Zeven Vidmar Barker
- [ ] Jae Lee
- [ ] Revanth Jyothula

### Recurring Action Items
- [ ] [Reminder to use "Get your Team Questions Answered here" issue](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues/59)
- [ ] Label Check
   - [ ] [Design](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/2?filterQuery=label%3A%22ready+for+Design+Lead%22%2C%22role%3A+UI%2FUX+design%22%2C%22role%3A+design+lead%22+label%3A%22role%3A+missing%22%2C%22milestone%3A+missing%22%2C%22complexity%3A+missing%22%2C%22Participant+Type%3A+missing%22%2C%22size%3A+missing%22%2C%22feature%3A+missing%22)
   - [ ] [Research](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/3?filterQuery=label%3A%22role%3A+UI%2FUX+research%22%2C%22role%3A+UX+research+lead%22%2C%22ready+for+research+lead%22%2Clabel%3A%22role%3A+missing%22%2C%22milestone%3A+missing%22%2C%22complexity%3A+missing%22%2C%22Participant+Type%3A+missing%22%2C%22size%3A+missing%22%2C%22feature%3A+missing%22)
   - [ ] [Engineering](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/4?filterQuery=label%3A%22ready+for+dev+lead%22%2C%22role%3A+engineering%22%2Clabel%3A%22role%3A+missing%22%2C%22milestone%3A+missing%22%2C%22complexity%3A+missing%22%2C%22Participant+Type%3A+missing%22%2C%22size%3A+missing%22%2C%22feature%3A+missing%22)
   - [ ] [PM](https://github.com/orgs/hackforla/projects/64/views/5?filterQuery=label%3A%22PBV%3A+product%22%2Clabel%3A%22role%3A+missing%22%2C%22milestone%3A+missing%22%2C%22complexity%3A+missing%22%2C%22Participant+Type%3A+missing%22%2C%22size%3A+missing%22%2C%22feature%3A+missing%22)
- [ ] Accountability and Support Check.
  - [ ]  Review assignments for each team member (starting with those present)
     - [ ] [Angela](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Aadarosh+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Bonnie](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3AExperimentsInHonesty+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22+) 
     - [ ] [Erin Ryan](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen%20is%3Aissue%20assignee%3Aerin-ryan-93%20-label%3A%22feature%3A%20agenda%22%20)
     - [ ] [Gayathri](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Agayathri3120+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Josh](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Ajoshfishman+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22+)
     - [ ] [K C](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3AKC-skc+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Karen M](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Akarenamccoy+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Liisa](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3ALiibrarian+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Rochelle](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Arlcampbe+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Sara Chen](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aissue%20state%3Aopen%20assignee%3Asaralc23)
     - [ ] [Yingjie](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Apandanista+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Yuliya](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3AYulGlu+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Zeven](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Azvidmarb+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Jae](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Ajaequery+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)
     - [ ] [Revanth](https://github.com/hackforla/internship/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+assignee%3Arevforyou+-label%3A%22feature%3A+agenda%22)




### Agenda for All-Team
- [ ] 

### FYI:
-

### Notes from meeting
-

### Task items from the meeting
Add new issues that need to be created to #128 

Resources

Previous Agendas

Prior Meetings

Activity

  1. moved this from New Issue Approval to Agendas & Upkeep in P: TWE: Project Boardon Dec 5, 2025
  2. pinned this issue on Dec 5, 2025
  3. joshfishman commented on Jan 7, 2026

    @joshfishman
    Member

    All Team Meeting Agenda [2026-01-15]

    Prework

    Agenda for PMs only

    FYI

    Roll Call:

    • Angela Darosh
    • Bonnie Wolfe
    • Erin Ryan
    • Gayathri Sasikumar
    • Jinyan Xiang
    • Joshua Fishman
    • Karen Chung
    • Karen McCoy
    • Liisa Caimano-Blackwell
    • Rochelle Campbell
    • Sara Chen
    • Yingjie Ou
    • Yuliya Gluhova
    • Zeven Vidmar Barker
    • Jae Lee
    • Revanth Jyothula

    Recurring Action Items

    Agenda for All-Team

    • Development Team Material Research Review

    FYI:

    Notes from meeting

    • GS: Just received access to UI/UX vault, and will get started on the EasyRetro template. Will also try to finish the Initiative issue assigned this week.
    • ZB: The development team is working on old component redo. Will figure out with Josh on that.
    • YO: working on PII wiki page and PII research folder template updates.
    • LC: Updated the Interview feedback form in the how to conduct interview guide and on wiki, unsure where to incorporate the form in the Research Outstanding Items spreadsheet. Will discuss more in details at the Research meeting.

    Task items from the meeting

    Add new issues that need to be created to #128

  4. KC-skc commented on Jan 20, 2026

    @KC-skc
    Member

    All Team Meeting Agenda [2026-01-22]

    Prework

    Agenda for PMs only

    FYI

    Roll Call:

    • Angela Darosh
    • Bonnie Wolfe
    • Erin Ryan
    • Gayathri Sasikumar
    • Joshua Fishman
    • Karen Chung
    • Karen McCoy
    • Liisa Caimano-Blackwell
    • Rochelle Campbell
    • Sara Chen
    • Yingjie Ou
    • Yuliya Gluhova
    • Zeven Vidmar Barker
    • Jae Lee
    • Revanth Jyothula

    Recurring Action Items

    Agenda for All-Team

    • [ ]

    FYI:

    Notes from meeting

    • LC: Needs to figure out where the interview feedback form fits into the research process. Needs BW's feedback on that.
    • GS: EasyRetro templates were drafted in Google Doc, YO recommended making them as new comments in the existing issue so it is easier to track and update in one place.
    • RJ: Needs to update the component template and do the pull request. After those are done, will start working on the new component issue.
    • ZB: Figuring out the new work flow for the updated material design system. Start working on a new component issue assigned by Josh.
    • RC: Updating RP019's research roadmap, and no blockers.
    • YO: Reviewed all researchers' current issues. Reviewing transcripts. Working on PII wiki page and template making.

    Task items from the meeting

    Add new issues that need to be created to #128

  5. KC-skc commented on Jan 26, 2026

    @KC-skc
    Member

    All Team Meeting Agenda [2026-01-29]

    Prework

    Agenda for PMs only

    FYI

    Roll Call:

    • Angela Darosh
    • Bonnie Wolfe
    • Erin Ryan
    • Gayathri Sasikumar
    • Joshua Fishman
    • Karen Chung
    • Karen McCoy
    • Liisa Caimano-Blackwell
    • Rochelle Campbell
    • Sara Chen
    • Yingjie Ou
    • Yuliya Gluhova
    • Zeven Vidmar Barker
    • Jae Lee
    • Revanth Jyothula

    Recurring Action Items

    Agenda for All-Team

    • issue updates

    FYI:

    Notes from meeting

    • GS: Worked on the template draft for consolidating EasyRetro board, need some feedback regarding the steps on how to locate EasyRetro board.
      • YO recommended using GitHub to locate the relevant issue for a research plan in order to locate the EasyRetro board instead of searching in Google drive in the current draft
      • GS will edit the consolidate EasyRetro template, and start working on the set up EasyRetro board template
    • RC: made progress on the peer review of the transcript, no blockers or questions.
    • RJ: The component assigned is done, waiting for JF's feedback. Meanwhile, reviewing feedback on the other issue before doing the pull request.
    • LC: Interview feedback form and research outstanding item spreadsheet need BW's feedback. Tried to schedule a meeting with BW, no response yet.
    • YO: Reviewed Research team's issues. Wiki PII and PII template are mostly done, no blockers.

    Task items from the meeting

    Add new issues that need to be created to #128

  6. KC-skc commented on Feb 5, 2026

    @KC-skc
    Member

    All Team Meeting Agenda [2026-02-05]

    Prework

    Agenda for PMs only

    FYI

    Roll Call:

    • Angela Darosh
    • Bonnie Wolfe
    • Erin Ryan
    • Gayathri Sasikumar
    • Joshua Fishman
    • Karen Chung
    • Karen McCoy
    • Liisa Caimano-Blackwell
    • Rochelle Campbell
    • Sara Chen
    • Yingjie Ou
    • Yuliya Gluhova
    • Zeven Vidmar Barker
    • Jae Lee
    • Revanth Jyothula

    Recurring Action Items

    Agenda for All-Team

    • [ ]

    FYI:

    Notes from meeting

    Task items from the meeting

    Add new issues that need to be created to #128

  7. KC-skc commented on Feb 12, 2026

    @KC-skc
    Member

    All Team Meeting Agenda [2026-02-12]

    Prework

    Agenda for PMs only

    FYI

    Roll Call:

    • Angela Darosh
    • Bonnie Wolfe
    • Erin Ryan
    • Gayathri Sasikumar
    • Joshua Fishman
    • Karen Chung
    • Karen McCoy
    • Liisa Caimano-Blackwell
    • Rochelle Campbell
    • Sara Chen
    • Yingjie Ou
    • Yuliya Gluhova
    • Zeven Vidmar Barker
    • Jae Lee
    • Revanth Jyothula

    Recurring Action Items

    Agenda for All-Team

    • [ ]

    FYI:

    Notes from meeting

    Task items from the meeting

    Add new issues that need to be created to #128

  8. KC-skc commented on Feb 12, 2026

    @KC-skc
    Member

    All Team Meeting Agenda [2026-02-12]

    Prework

    Agenda for PMs only

    FYI

    Roll Call:

    • Angela Darosh
    • Bonnie Wolfe
    • Erin Ryan
    • Gayathri Sasikumar
    • Joshua Fishman
    • Karen Chung
    • Karen McCoy
    • Liisa Caimano-Blackwell
    • Rochelle Campbell
    • Sara Chen
    • Yingjie Ou
    • Yuliya Gluhova
    • Zeven Vidmar Barker
    • Jae Lee
    • Revanth Jyothula

    Recurring Action Items

    Agenda for All-Team

    • [ ]

    FYI:

    Notes from meeting

    Task items from the meeting

    Add new issues that need to be created to #128

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment

Metadata

Metadata

Assignees

No one assigned

    Type

    No type

    Projects

    Relationships

    None yet

    Development

    No branches or pull requests

    Issue actions